Mutilation Contrainte Mutilation Contrainte

good but...

that made no fucking sense at all... i know your "misunderstood" and maybe you cut yourself but dont waste your animaton talent on mindless crap

Five Little Ducks Five Little Ducks

i think i shat

when the second duck died i couldnt stop laughing and i almost shat me pants, keep it up

Rand0m DeaTh Rand0m DeaTh

lol

when they first danced... the purple dude was awesome

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

fun until...

it was fun until that Zerg Drone built that spire that explodes :U and kills all your units, i like how you tweaked with the units to make them awesome. I havent played starcraft for like a year cause ive been playing WoW, but any ways very nice game

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

one thing

on my computer your guy changes white or light blue by day 20, im just sayin

Click The Dots Click The Dots

... this is the best game EVER!

no seriously it is

Lasoogney responds:

I'm not sure...are you being sarcastic?

New Delhi New Delhi

I set this to loop for about 15 minutes while I did the dishes. I'm not musically educated, but I really enjoyed the beat. You placed the snare in the right place, always, and your transitions and embellishments were great. Keep it up.

Landing Landing

Beautiful. Great work on the texture of the terrain.

azelinus responds:

thanks, good brushes do wonders sometimes :D

untitled untitled

Again

I really enjoy your use of colors here. The figures are funny, cartoon, but the symbolism remains. I personally don't view it SO much as an inner turmoil. I view it more of regrets lurching outward from your subconsciousness.

self portrait, colorful self portrait, colorful

Chromatic

I personally like the colors a lot. I like how you were still able to define... definitions with so many hues. I'm not a fan of the random white though, but that's my only gripe.